CTFC Prediction League Winner 2021/2 Cliffy 90

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

theidlerich
The winner - Cliffy90 - reigns supreme.

Cliffy90 runs away with the title and so deserved; a difficult season to predict; but his/her lead was always in the distance! Disappointed that a few fell by the wayside rather early on but a few stalwarts carried on regardless. Huge congratulations to Mike Duff who has been outstanding as manager, also to his staff and naturally to the whole squad. An excellent achievement to be 15th as a newly promoted side with, in comparison to many others, financially rather less well off.
I look forward to seeing news about the remodelling of the squad in the late close season and hope that we will at least remain status quo next season; but a few rather better off clubs coming up!
I will not run this prediction league next season, hoping that someone will step in and try their luck. Perhaps OTC in disguise? [apologies OTC!]; especially as 'he' will be in the same league next season :).
Have a good summer one and all tir,

Cliffy90 215

ASL 140
RCS 70
Shade 150
The Idle Rich 140
Johnsons Red Army 160
Red Duke 145
Pie 100
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Thanks TIR. I kind of stopped playing after the forum migration and rebrand. Gout of the routine and forgot!