Solihull v Grimsby - who wins?

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ralph
Soliuill hopefully. Be good to see the Cods down a bit longer

Side note, i read on the Wrexham forum, some players are on 6k a week (just a rumour on a forum of course). And the owner calls players personally getting them to believe in the vision. its mentioned in the "Grimsby commentator assaulted" thread..
Shade
Doing things the Murican way.

Solihull should win. Better over the season and the better team. Solihull beat them 2-0 in November and 2-1 in March.
longmover
Ralph wrote: 29 May 2022, 14:09 Soliuill hopefully. Be good to see the Cods down a bit longer

Side note, i read on the Wrexham forum, some players are on 6k a week (just a rumour on a forum of course). And the owner calls players personally getting them to believe in the vision. its mentioned in the "Grimsby commentator assaulted" thread..
:lol: :lol: I should imagine the 'owners' are preparing their exit plan as we speak starting with teams chats instead of meeting in person. :lol:
Fuller
Good luck to Solihull Moors.
If they do win they will probably be one of the most unlikely clubs ever to win promotion to the EFL.
I do recall us playing Solihull Borough, and also remember games against Moor Green, the club they merged with, in the Southern Lesgue.
Andrew GCAFC Fan
Been to Solihull Moors ground, Damson Parkway on a few occasions. Watching Gloucester City there in the National League North, you could watch planes taking off from nearby Birmingham International.
The ground has been developed since I was last there, additional seated stands.
Next to the ground is the Jaguar Landrover Factory. On the other side of the ground WAS open land. Noticed recently that Jaguar Landrover now has Buildings there as well. Solihull Moors appears to be in the middle of a Jaguar Landrover sandwich.