CTFC are "The UK's 3rd Most Investable Team"

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Wellwisher
(From a Scottish newspaper source)

Arbroath named the UK's most investable team

THREE Scottish sides have been named in the UK's top ten most investable clubs.

The research comes from a collaboration between football finance expert Dr Rob Wilson and BetVictor.

They studied the investment potential of UK football clubs, with over 100 examined.

The study considers everything from current infrastructure and stadium utilisation to digital presence and financial health, to identify the teams that make prime candidates for expansion, and present would be buyers with the greatest investment opportunities.

Ranks are calculated based on opportunity for growth in each area. This is calculated using a weighted scoring model which combines several factors into a single score.

For digital footprint, the reseach analyses a club’s digital presence across social media and search engines. Scores consider presence in different international markets, and the desirability and profitability of being in those territories.

Infrastructure-wise, the state of a club’s infrastructure is considered by stadium condition, training facilities, youth facilities, youth recruitment, corporate facilities, and transport links.

Utilisation – a team’s stadium utilisation by assessing attendance levels, ticket sales, and ticket revenue.

And finally from a financial perspective a team’s financial health is examined by looking at revenue, net assets, net profit, wage turnover ratio, and more.

More here: https://www.thenational.scot/sport/2024 ... able-team/

P.S. Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Training ground and bank account in the black. Makes sense.
HamTown
It seems strange to me that Swindon have such a good financial rating when they've had financial troubles for years? Especially in contrast to Exeter who have made some biiiig money on transfers over recent years