Nice people with nice manners

WARNING: This section may contain jokes or topics of an offensive nature.
Recommended for over 18's only. Send Admin a PM to request exclusion.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Ten Bobsworth
Are there nice people with nice manners on the nest? I’m sure there are even if I only found a couple myself.

There does seem to be some continuing interest in the fancy fiscal footwork of Forest Green’s chairperson but anyone interested in learning more will need to follow the Vinceulike thread on the boltonnuts forum under Wandering Minds.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk
SHANDY VOR
I would consider myself a nice person with nice manners, although it's not for me to say.

As the recently departed Terry Hall would have said "its not what you say its the way that you say it"

And that's what gets results
Ten Bobsworth
SHANDY VOR wrote: 27 Dec 2022, 01:00 I would consider myself a nice person with nice manners, although it's not for me to say.

As the recently departed Terry Hall would have said "its not what you say its the way that you say it"

And that's what gets results
Just like tax dodging, it ain't what you do it's the way that you do it.

The exploration of what 'gets results' for Emperor Vincius will continue on Bolton Nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8YXU1Yrfq8
asl
Moved to the 'Jokes' section. Seems more appropriate.

Sent from my SM-G9860 using Tapatalk

Ten Bobsworth
asl wrote: 27 Dec 2022, 15:19 Moved to the 'Jokes' section. Seems more appropriate.

Sent from my SM-G9860 using Tapatalk
I do wonder what kind of mentality would cause someone to spend the pre-penultimate day before Christmas searching for some excuse to label someone they don't know as a lonely old man without knowing or caring whether there was any truth in their pathetic attempts at being insulting.
But hey ho!
Anyway, despite the evident parochialism, ' Stale mince' has continued to get views. About 500 since you closed it and now nearing 16,000 in total.

Vinceulike hasn't been closed down on Bolton Nuts but sadly it doesn't get the same numbers. I suspect that most of its members don't like being reminded of how they fell hook, line and sinker for no end of bullshit
Ten Bobsworth
Vanity, thy name is Vince.

Check out Vinceulike on Bolton Nuts if you want to keep up.

At least one new member from Glos has joined Nuts. Rome wasn’t built in a day an all that!
Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on 14 Jan 2023, 09:36, edited 1 time in total.
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
Happy New Year Ten Bob.
Ten Bobsworth
RegencyCheltenhamSpa wrote: 01 Jan 2023, 00:21 Happy New Year Ten Bob.
Happy New Year to you and all nice nesters, RCS, from everyone at Bobsworth Towers.
Ten Bobsworth
I noticed GlosGroundHop visited Bolton Nuts yesterday. I don’t think he’s posted anything yet and tbf there’s not been much of interest to view lately.

Anyroad Vince has spent a few coppers of the £74 million he got from flogging the Electric Highway on Amadou Bakayoko. Baka’s big and strong but I wouldn’t say you can’t go wrong. He’s not exactly top of the class in the skills department.

We’ll see about Dan later