Bergkamp

Talk about other football teams at all levels. AND ANY Glos City related threads, even if talking about the groundsharing.

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

Shade
Could have put this in CTFC maybe, but it's only hypothetical. Says he wants to buy a League One club at some point with some of his ex-teammates, having nearly bought Wycombe in the past. I know there's next to no chance that it would be us, especially with the way we're structured, but would you be happy to have the likes of Bergkamp, Kuyt and Larsson running our club? They'd certainly bring on-pitch knowledge, but not sure if that would be needed unless they'd plan on coaching as well?
longmover
Shade wrote: 10 Dec 2023, 23:07 Could have put this in CTFC maybe, but it's only hypothetical. Says he wants to buy a League One club at some point with some of his ex-teammates, having nearly bought Wycombe in the past. I know there's next to no chance that it would be us, especially with the way we're structured, but would you be happy to have the likes of Bergkamp, Kuyt and Larsson running our club? They'd certainly bring on-pitch knowledge, but not sure if that would be needed unless they'd plan on coaching as well?
ex pros want a play thing, makes me feel very uneasy. They will get bored and it will go sour. Its a NO from me.
Red Duke
If you look at Salford as a benchmark, that has not been as successful as many had predicted, so it is no from me.
ctfc-fan
I thought I’d take a look at Hector Bellerin at FGR. In September says he’s become a shareholder yet the confirmation statement in October shows nothing that he is.
Shade
What. There's no way it would have been a PR stunt. Must be a mistake.
ctfc-fan
RegencyCheltenhamSpa
ctfc-fan wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 18:52 I thought I’d take a look at Hector Bellerin at FGR. In September says he’s become a shareholder yet the confirmation statement in October shows nothing that he is.
The confirmation statement shows Evergreen Eco Capital Limited owns 10,000 FGR shares, making it the second highest shareholder.

Evergreen Eco Capital Limited is Hector Bellerin: https://find-and-update.company-informa ... nt-control
ctfc-fan
Fair enough.