Old Cheltenham Programmes

Talk about anything to do with Cheltenham Town, CTFC 500 Club, League 1, ex players & Managers

Moderators: Admin, Ralph, asl, Robin

sdt10
While I was clearing out my loft this afternoon I found a few old programmes from our last seasons in the conference and I was wondering if any of you guys would be a good home for them.

From the 1997/1998 season, programmes include games against Hayes, Halifax Town, Tiverton Town (FA Cup), Boreham Wood (FA Cup), Yeovil Town, Welling United, Farnborough Town, Hayes (FA Trophy), Kidderminster Harriers, Dover Athletic (FA Trophy) and Hereford United.

And From the 1998/1999 season, programmes include Southport, Woking, Dover Athletic, Doncaster Rovers x2, Taunton Town (FA Cup), Lincoln City (FA Cup), Rushden Diamonds, Stevenage Borough, Canvey Island (FA Trophy), Stevenage Borough (FA Trophy), Farnborough Town, Kettering Town, Kingstonian (FA Trophy).

So in total there is 25 programmes, all in perfect condition, I live over by the train station and don't even mind dropping them off to someone who's based locally. I'd be looking for £15 for them which works out at 60p per programme, PM me or reply on here.
Uppy
I'd be surprised if you find somebody willing to pay for them. People quite often try giving away programs for free and don't find any takers.